The BitCoin Expo is coming up in Toronto. To kick it all off, they’re hosting a Crypto-Hackathon at BitCoin Decentral – We can only assume it’s going to be awesome. Think Edward Snowden meets the Matrix but Neo is the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt (because cryptography, get it?)
In-Crypto-We-Trust Hackathon: Applications on Cryptographic Ledger Platforms
When: Thursday April 10 – Friday April 11
Location: Bitcoin Decentral – 64 Spadina Ave. Toronto, Canada
Cost: $25 per person. Includes banquet dinner on Friday night
- $20,000 in Bitcoin
- Potential of additional large contracts from our Diamond Sponsor, BitAngels.co
- A Bitcoin crowdfunding campaign powered by our Ruby Sponsor, BitCredits, which will be live during and after the Hackathon
- Final Shortlist for the initial cohort of Bitcoin Decentral Accelerate
- VIP All-Access tickets to the Bitcoin Expo (or refund if ticket already purchased)
- Tickets to the Nerd Learn Great Bitcoin Debate
(pssst) Use the super secret code “hackernest” to get 10% off.
If your a student, hit up our friend firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about student tickets ($0). #RamenFTW.